Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28

Today was another pretty quiet day here. Charleigh came to visit and Mom and Dad even go to sneak out to do some shopping while she stayed here. We were entertained by her trying to cut my nails, which she took quite seriously. She must have worn herself out, because she later snuggled upon my bed for an almost 2 hour nap! Dad made Brian and I dinner to heat up, so that topped off a good day!

Teaghan was stubborn on the monitor this morning but eventually was fine; tonight was perfect, though. We're leaving February and headed for March...I guess she really does have a mind of her own!

Tomorrow I will be thinking of everyone going back to school after a week off. I can honestly say, I would rather be going back to school than sitting here... I am sure you will all keep me posted!

1 comment:

  1. so glad that you are in a single now :) That will be great :) -- glad that you were able to have Charleigh snuggle up in your bed for her nap!! :) thinking about you all!!

    ReplyDelete