Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 27

After a sleepless night and a long morning, I was finally moved back to the quiet end of the hall in a single room at 3:00pm! Brian got here around 10:00am and by noon he had had it...he was less than impressed with the lack of space and endless whining from my "friends" in room 10! He checked in with the nurses about every half hour to see when I could move. Nothing like a pain in the butt to get them moving! It is so nice to sit here in peace and quiet!

Charleigh came for a visit today and the poor thing was a little confused about why they were moving my things yet again. She stopped asking questions as soon as I was back in a single room! Mom said that now as soon as they pull out of the driveway she begins asking where the doctor's is...good thing she usually falls asleep on the ride here!

Teaghan was great on the monitor this morning and super stubborn tonight. They had me drink some apple juice to get her going and then all was fine.

We are both super tired, so bedtime is soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment