Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15

This was another one of those boring days. The doctors and nurses ask the same questions and I give the same answers. No contractions, cramping, bleeding, tenderness, etc. Still leaking fluid. I should make a sign and just hold it up when they come in! Teaghan had two really good non-stress tests today, so that was good, too.

Brian went back to work tonight and will be back on Wednesday. Charleigh didn't visit today because Dad taught tonight. It looks like we are going to get some snow tomorrow, too, so they will stay home rather than travel then, too. I will definitely be looking forward to Wednesday!

As pathetic as this sounds, I saved my walk for tonight so I could go to the kitchen and retrieve the ice cream Katelyn brought us! Nothing like some raspberry chocolate chunk ice cream and the Bachelor to get you through a long day.

1 comment: