Sunday, February 21, 2010

February 21

Today was a fun and exciting day of having my sugar tested. My fasting sugar this morning was 109 which, according to the doctor, was too high. The rest of the day, though my sugar was fine, if not low! Who knows what they will say I have to do next...I guess we'll see in the morning. One nurse told me the longer I am here, the more they will find is wrong with me. Hmmmm...great!

Charleigh, Mom, and Dad came to visit this afternoon. Charleigh was super cranky at first since she had slept the whole way here, but quickly settled in and took over the place. She looked so cute in her new monkey dress!

Teaghan still looks good...I was having a few very small contractions on the monitor tonight, but they are nothing I can even feel, so they are not at all concerned. Darn! I mean, phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment