Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14 - Valentine's Day

Today I am officially off of the ampicillin and erythromycin. They say that studies show that infection is most likely to set in within the first week. Those who make it through that first week tend to continue the pregnancy even further. I guess this means that I should get used to this bed!

Charleigh visited with Mom and Dad again today. She looked super cute in her Valentine's Day dress and matching tights. She and Brian had picked up some Valentine's Day cards which she colored in and handed out to the nurses. She is definitely getting comfortable here, as she fell asleep in bed with me this afternoon. We actually had to wake her up from her nap.

Teaghan moved quite a bit today, but wasn't ready to celebrate with us. She gave a star performance on the monitor!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim,

    Thinking of you guys everyday! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I can come visit and bring yummy food or anything else you want (actual margaritas will have to wait though!). I know it must be so tough to be away from Charleigh, but it sounds like she is definitely in good hands! By the way, I LOVE Teaghan's name - very pretty. Hang in there!!

    Love, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I STILL hate being here without you! I know, you're sitting in the lap of luxury being waited on hand and foot up there. You want us to believe you're in the hospital, but really you're at the Canyon Ranch Spa and you didn't take me!

    Seriously, everyone asks CONSTANTLY how you are doing. They're all sending good thoughts and prayers to you.
    p.s. Rabbit says Hi ;)
    BTW- Have you read all the US Mags yet, or should I send them with Brian?

    ReplyDelete