Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 17

Today was full of fun things.....

Charleigh coming to visit was, of course, on the top of the list. Then, she was quite excited to learn that I had been released for a wheelchair ride. Quite a novelty for a two year old! She rode with me for the first half, but then decided she wanted to push Mommy. Look out! I had to remind Brian that he had to watch her so we weren't crashing into the walls.

This afternoon I had massage therapy. I thought they were kidding when they said they were going to order this...maybe tomorrow someone will come to give me the pedicure and manicure I requested. By the way, if you were one of the people who texted me during this time, I apologize for Brian's response, "getting rubbed down"!

Mom made Brian and I lasagna to heat up for dinner tonight. YUM!!! There is nothing like real food! We even have a couple of pieces left to freeze for another night.

Teaghan was looking good again today. I am not really sure when to expect this little girl's entrance. I guess she is the one in charge!

3 comments:

  1. one more day is always a good thing :) - so glad that she and you are hanging in there! :) thinking about you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are so bored but happy to hear everyone is doing well. Enjoy the ice cream and massages...I'll kep my fingers crossed for the pedi/mani :O)

    Take care.

    Love, Heather, Mark, Alex,a nd Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear things are going "well"! Talk to you soon:)
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete