Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wednesday, February 10

Today was another fairly quiet day. The morning stress test showed a couple of drops in her heart rate so they left me on the monitor for a bit longer. In the end all was fine and the night time test went well, too.

Brian came back today to spend the night, but will head home Thursday afternoon to work Thursday and Friday nights. No Charleigh visit today, but she enjoyed the preschool Valentine's Day show. (I was so bummed to miss this myself!) Charleigh asked me if I wanted to go with her to the show and when I told her that I would, but I had to stay at the doctor's, her response was, "Oh, I get it!" Hmmm...does she really?!

The food here is horrible! When Brian tries something and says it is gross, I know I am not being too picky. My options are quite limited and it feels like the same thing over and over again.

We'll see what tonight brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment