Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, February 11

Two words - MINI FRIDGE!!!! A member of the staff asked me today if I would like a mini fridge. I felt like I won the lottery! If I had known that was an option earlier, I would have jumped on it for sure. Instantly, I began making a grocery list! It really is the small things that get me excited.

The doctor's decided that I needed to start some P.T. today. I have to say, I don't think what they gave me will wear me out too quickly! Rolling my ankles and stretching my shoulders...all while lying in bed! Phew!

Teaghan looks great on the monitor again today. She is still very active, both day and night, too. This morning the doctor said that most women deliver within a week of their "membranes rupturing" but that some go on for weeks. She said the record is around 12 weeks. As much as I want Teaghan to be healthy, I am not in a competition or out to break any records! I guess we will wait and see.

Charleigh came for a fun visit...she got to "ride" on my bed and watch Oscar on the computer. On one of her walks a nurse even showed her a baby. Life doesn't get better than that!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim,
    David and I just want you to know we are thinking of you and wishing you well!! We are enjoying your Blog very much.
    Keep smiling and don't over do it with rolling those ankles! :)
    Hi to Brian - Hugs to Charleigh - and a soft pat on the tummy to Teaghan!
    Lots of love, David and Leslie

    ReplyDelete