Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday, February 12 - On the loose...

They set me free for a big walk down the hall today. I actually had no idea what the rest of the floor even looked like. I waited until Charleigh arrived to head out and she thought it was pretty cool to take me on a walk...especially when we were able to find the family room with a few toys.

Katelyn worked from 11am-11pm today and came up at dinner. She was quite entertained (at my expense) as she was able to witness a small flood! The fluid continues leaking, but usually nothing quite like this. She got on her feet pretty quickly: ) Good thing she is used to a lot worse on her floor! It has been SO nice having her here!

My sense of humor is getting a little more twisted each day I sit here. There are several student nurses who work along with the RNs. They are always checking my legs, reflexes, etc. If I don't know what they are looking for (like when the roll my ankles and let them drop?!?) I ask what it is they are testing and what would happen if something was wrong. Now I laugh every time one comes in because I think it would be so funny to pretend something was wrong! How else are they going to learn?!

Once again, Teaghan looks great today! We will see what the weekend has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment