Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16 - 31 Weeks

With each week that goes by, it kind of feels like a birthday. First of all, each week seems like the equivalent of a year sitting in this bed and secondly, it feels like a major accomplishment! This week is kind of the in between week. If I am still here at this time next week, we will have another ultrasound to check for growth and we will meet with the NICU doctors again to talk about how things have changed. For now, we'll try to get through tomorrow.

No Charleigh again today because of the snow. It sounds like Keene got far more snow than there is here. Then again, I am judging the snowfall here based upon what I see on the rooftop I can see from my room.

Tomorrow the whole crew will come for a visit and Brian will be able to spend the night. I am sure he is looking forward to a restful night's sleep on the plastic pull out!

1 comment: