Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25

So, I have decided that this blog serves two purposes...it lets everyone know what is going on and ensures I know what the date is!

Last night was long with not much sleep. Between the mean nurse and the cold I am getting, I was awake until 4am. When they wake you up at 6:30, that is not much sleep! While I still have a cold, my nurses today and tonight were/are very kind!

Charleigh came today and we had another good visit. Since they stopped checking my sugar...we got ice cream! Just a small serving, of course, but it sure was good! Charleigh got vanilla, but half way through decided that Grandpa's ice cream with chocolate sauce was far better.

Still no visit from the ICN doctors; maybe tomorrow. When the high risk doctors came in during rounds, they did mention the possibility of testing for lung maturity at 33 weeks and inducing me if she looks okay. This is tough...on one hand I think...what are we waiting for?! Then I worry that there will be other issues. I will definitely let them make that call!

1 comment: