Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 3

I am officially falling apart! Last night I woke up at 2:30am with horrible pain in my lower back. I figured out that it wasn't labor when I moved and I got some relief. This has continued since then; I cannot get comfortable at all. They brought in a new chair for something different, but it only feels better for a few minutes. Brian decided to try my bed for a little bit tonight and even his back started to hurt after a little while. I may have to break down and take some Tylenol!

Charleigh and Mom rode up with Brian today and Dad came up after his classes were over. Charleigh had picked out some projects to do with me at Michael's so today we made an Easter necklace. She did a pretty good job stringing the wooden beads!

Tomorrow they are checking my sugar again....what fun. Does it really matter when I am going to have the baby next week? Really I am just mad I couldn't eat whatever I wanted tonight! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment