Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2 - 33 Weeks

One week from today! I am so ready...or I was until I heard the girl in the next room screaming, crying and swearing for an extended period of time. Maybe a c-section wouldn't be so bad?!

Teaghan was a super star during the NST this morning and I again, did not have one tonight. When the doctor came in this morning, he was sure to tell me that the induction could last anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days. I guess this is better than the 3 days it took with Charleigh! They will start the Pitocin at midnight on Monday/Tuesday and see how it goes. I really hope we are able to get some sleep that night, but I doubt it!

Charleigh came for a nice visit today and was full of it, as usual! She managed to fill two diapers during the three and a half hours they were here and smell up the whole room - gross! This is one benefit to bed rest - (the only one I have come up with so far...) no diaper changing. Teaghan got the hiccups again when Charleigh was here and she likes to feel them. I am not sure she knows exactly what to think. Teaghan gets the hiccups at least 4 times a day! Charleigh always got them right when I was going to bed.

There was nothing good on TV tonight so I reorganized my bedside table. How pathetic is that? I am definitely ready to be out of this room!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Kim, You're doing great! Almost there ..........
    Love, David & Leslie

    ReplyDelete